Yoga Asanas to Age Gracefully
Everyone loves a healthy glowing skin and strong natural hair growth, but busy modern-day
lifestyles do not allow us to enjoy this luxury. I am sure that you must have tried a lot of products
and natural ways to improve your skin, but inorganic approaches cannot fulfil the organic
demands of your body.
The best way to rejoice your skin is the age-old practice of Yoga, precisely - specific Asanas.
Practising a routine of the Asanas mentioned in this post can help you age gracefully and unlock
the hundreds of health benefits that come along.
Some of the significant benefits of the Asanas in this list include -
Without any further ado, let’s dig deep into the Asanas aspects -
- Increase blood flow to your face, thereby preventing wrinkles.
- Asanas promote a Glowing skin.
- Help boost hair growth.
- Asanas collectively increase Blood flow to different parts of your body.
- Treat digestion problems that may have been causing acne.
1. Bhujangasana (Cobra Pose)
Bhujangasana is one of the easiest Yoga Asanas which brings along a variety of benefits. Along
with the benefits to your skin, this pose is also beneficial in reducing stiffness and stretching
body muscles to relieve stress.
You are sure to feel energized after practising this simple pose for a short 15 minutes.
to follow to practise this Asana effectively are -
- Lie on your yoga mat with your face facing the floor.
- Place your palms on the mat directly under the shoulders.
- Make sure to keep your neck in the neutral position.
- Inhale deeply and lift your chest off the floor to stretch it a bit.
- Remain in this position for some time comfortably while keeping your neck in the neutral
- Lie back down after about 2-3 mins.
2. Sarvangasana (Shoulder Stand)
This Asana is one of the hardest on the list to practise but brings along an equal amount of
benefits. Practising it daily increases blood flow in your body, especially towards the face. By
practising it regularly can help you reap in the benefits in as early as a week.
The steps to follow are -
- The first step is to lie on your yoga mat with a clear mind.
- Keep your hands beside your body.
- Slowly start by lifting your lower body by putting pressure near your hip.
- The half part of the Asana is complete when you have raised your lower half without your legs
- Slowly transfer the weight of the body to your shoulders, neck and the back of the head.
- Twist your legs to make them straight and 90 degrees to the floor.
- Slowly come back to the half position and finally lying down on the mat.
- Make sure to be comfortable and avoid getting overexerted during the process.
3. Uttanasana (Forward Bending Pose)
Uttanasana is another relaxed Yoga Pose that increases blood flow in your body. It is named the
forward bending post because of the way it is practised. This specific pose moves blood and
oxygen flow towards the face.
It also helps promote healthy nutrients in your body, which are known for natural skin
The steps involved in Uttanasana are -
- To start with, stand straight on the Yoga Mat.
- Slowly bend your upper body to bring it 180 degrees aligned to the floor.
- Move your hands slowly towards the floor and touch the floor with your hands.
- Make sure to keep your head between your hands in the process.
- Inhale and move your hands back to your hips while moving back up.
4. Shashankasana (Child Pose)
Shashankasana brings along numerous health benefits, along with giving you glowing skin. It
promotes blood flow to your head region along with relieving you of stress.
It is one of the easiest Asanas and can be practically performed by anyone. The steps involved
in the process are -
- Slowly and comfortably sit on the Yoga mat with your legs under your thighs (vajrasana)
This should be your starting position.
- Slowly bend your upper body in the front direction and stretch your arms to touch your palms on
- Your head must be facing the floor.
- Gently press your chest to your thighs and stay in the position around 1-2 minutes.
- Slowly get up and return to sit on your heels as in the starting.
Every form of exercise in the world comes with precautions, and so does Yoga Asanas.
Make sure to choose a calm place with fresh air to inhale.
- The surface you choose must be flat.
- Do not exert pressure on your body while performing any of the Asanas.
- If you are facing some health condition including heart problems, make sure to consult your
doctor before starting a routine.
We would like to conclude by giving you the motivation to adopt these Asanas in your daily life.
You can actually look ten years or more younger by having a healthy schedule of Yoga. These
Asanas come with hundreds of health benefits and also increase your thinking capabilities.
Make sure to plan your time and include these Asanas in your regular life!
Be sure to check back for great new Adhiroha blog articles.
|| 🙏Sarve Jana Sujano Bhavantu, Sarve Sujana Sukhinobhavantu 🙏||